cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding new Visa Debit not working

S0L1T4RY
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have recently changed visa debit as my one on file has expired. I am now unable to add my new Visa debit. I have tried multiple times different ways and still havenothing working.

Thoughts on this?

Cant make a payment without ading a new card.

12 REPLIES 12

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Luddite wrote:

@chukdefatey wrote:

^Did you look to see you replied to a month old thread?

Welcome back. Your acerbic wit is sorely needed these days. Robot LOL

How Rude, Your posts/replies aren't all that Great either.

Anyone know how to put a user on your ignore list using the mobile version of this site? 

@chukdefatey wrote:

Welcome back. Your acerbic wit is sorely needed these days. Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

TennehF613
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you try a different browers?  Chrome in incognito worked for me. 
I also did what others mentioned. Cleared my cache before. 

@S0L1T4RYPublic Mobile's payment system is tempermental to say the least. I think it acts as a pressure point so customers would upgrade.. and perhaps train new CSRs to deal with irrate customers.

I put some extra bit of credit in the account in case of autopay failure.. as long as you keep a credit card number on file you will still able to have the $2 bonus.

S0L1T4RY

@geopublic  Ok thank you. That would make sense. Ill message them and hope for the best. Thank you

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@S0L1T4RY wrote:

I have recently changed visa debit as my one on file has expired. I am now unable to add my new Visa debit. I have tried multiple times different ways and still havenothing working.

Thoughts on this?

Cant make a payment without ading a new card.

@S0L1T4RY  Trying miltiple times will trigger a security lock and you will need to contact Public Mobile and they will add it for you. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

S0L1T4RY

@NDesai That did not work unfortunately.

I have removed the old card already, still nothing.

I am unable to leave spaces in the postal code.

And as for the apartment number it does not apply. I even went as far as confirming EXACT address via my online banking.

@S0L1T4RY 

Clearing cache sometimes helps.  If you have apartment number, leave that section blank.  

Give some time in between attempts. 

Some people suggest remove the old card first.  Then replace with new card. 

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I've also heard leaving the apartment number blank can help. Could be worth a try if that applies to your situation. 🙂

S0L1T4RY

I will try that. I ahve tried multiple ways with the address and postal code. Ill let you know as Ill try right now with incognito mode

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@S0L1T4RY Have you tried using incognito/private browsing mode? This has worked for some in the past. Make sure the address details matches exactly. Also, leaving postal code with/without space worked for some. 

Need Help? Let's chat.