cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Added new credit card-phone still not working

LMcElrea
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I added a new credit card to my auto payment plan but my phone is still not working. Please advise.

8 REPLIES 8

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@LMcElrea wrote:

I added a new credit card to my auto payment plan but my phone is still not working. Please advise.

@LMcElrea 

Add a top up amount for your Plan amount.

Resume/Reactivate service. Does it now say Active?

REBOOT your phone.

This assumes that you only just missed a payment very recently so the plan didn’t renew. If you mean it has been suspended for awhile as in 90 plus days with no service, everything is gone. You would have to start over from scratch and choose a new number. I assume that is not the case though.

AE_Collector

@LMcElrea  you need to do a manual top up.  Top up the plan amount first.  

After you pay , you might still need to click Reactivate service button and then reboot your phone

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can make a manual top up payment.  Another option is to purchase a voucher and call 611 to make a payment.  You could also use recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LMcElrea- I think there might be some other button.  Can;t remember what it is called.  You might have to process a manual payment first (you can do this using the CC already on file).

EDIT:  I think the button you will see is labeled 'Reactivate Current Plan'.

LMcElrea

And yes it was already suspended.

LMcElrea

Okay thanks so how I do I force a payment to go through?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LMcElrea- Was you account already suspended?  If so, simply adding /updating the auto-pay credit card will not force a payment to go through. 

Need Help? Let's chat.