cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Added funds to account but can't apply

jtcavers
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey Everyone, 

I'm out of data and my 3 month plan isn't scheduled to start over until October 23, so I added the funds to have it start now, but can't apply to have my NEW 3 months start now. Can anyone  help? 

8 REPLIES 8

@will13am wrote:

@passiveegg wrote:

looks like the only way you will get help is by messaging the mdoerators. @CS_Agent provide them with your phone number and account number so they can further assist you. 

I hate being rude, but is it just me or do I hear lots of echos when you visit these threads. 

This one could be a time thing. At least it looks like they have tried to give a solution in a new thread. That's more than can be said of some others.

I rather often find myself jumping in to draft an answer, while doing so spend some time verifying that what I'm about to post is an appropriate and good answer, and then when I hit "post" up to 10 minutes after I started out, people like you @will13am, @SD08, @ShawnC13 or one of the oracles have already provided the solution in a perfect post. I usually don't go back and try to delete what I percieve "my work" just because you guys have beaten me to it, so I'm effectively creating an echo as well.

@passiveegg wrote:

looks like the only way you will get help is by messaging the mdoerators. @CS_Agent provide them with your phone number and account number so they can further assist you. 

I hate being rude, but is it just me or do I hear lots of echos when you visit these threads. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ute1978

The OP only needs to make sure the funds added at least matches the face value of the plan cost before taxes.  Everything in the account is shown on a pre-tax basis, including payment due, available funds, and rewards, just to keep everything consistent.  When adding funds to the account by credit card, the payment system lets the customer choose the face value amount, then whatever the customer chooses, the system will automatically add the appropriate taxes when billing the credit card.  Likewise, if paying with vouchers, the customer needs only ensure that the face value of the vouchers is equal to or more than the plan cost, because the taxes will be charged at point of sale.

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Did you add enough funds to cover the plan + taxes?

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Since you have the funds available in your account already, you can contact a moderator to renew your plan early.  Just be aware that you'll forfeit the remaining few days that you paid for in your current cycle.  Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your e-mail address and phone number.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Edit to add:

I just saw that this is a duplicate with this thread:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Added-funds-to-account-but-ca...

Could an oracle or moderator merge the threads please?  Thanks. 

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@jtcavers, you will need to message a mod and ask them to start your plan early. 

To message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

jtcavers
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey Everyone, 

I'm out of data and my 3 month plan isn't scheduled to start over until October 23, so I added the funds to have it start now, but can't apply to have my NEW 3 months start now. Can anyone  help? 

Need Help? Let's chat.