cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons

Kjimmie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is annoying, I was charged for add ons I never wanted. So $60 was taken from my card and I can't figure out how to talk to a REAL person!

5 REPLIES 5

@RobertQc wrote:

@KjimmieAs this is a pre-paid service there is no guarantee you will receive a refund, also refunds can be a lengthy process. Are those funds currently sitting in your available balance, or did you fund the account with $60, then use the $60 to get the add-ons?

Shouldn't you be mentioning this key info in your first reply by editing? 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@KjimmieAs this is a pre-paid service there is no guarantee you will receive a refund, also refunds can be a lengthy process. Are those funds currently sitting in your available balance, or did you fund the account with $60, then use the $60 to get the add-ons?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kjimmie wrote:

This is annoying, I was charged for add ons I never wanted. So $60 was taken from my card and I can't figure out how to talk to a REAL person!

Login to your self-serve account. 

What is amount of available fund on the top of your overview page?

If you have over $60 in available fund, you did not puchased any add-on yet.  As you just added fund to your account. 

What did you plan to get instead of add-on?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Kjimmie Can you post a screenshot of your transaction history from your self-serve account? That will help to determine what it was for. Be sure to remove any personal info.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Kjimmie wrote:

@KjimmieAdd-ons don't charge you. You have to fund your account, then use those available funds to purchase add-ons.

Either way, we are just customers like you and cant help you get a refund. If you want to talk to a real person  Click this to send them a message

If it was me, I would just leave the $60 available for your next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.