cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on for US

Be5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Purchased an add on for the Us but never did work, but got charged for it.

33 REPLIES 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Be5 

Really?! Still no screenshots or anything else to help us help you?! Have you heard anything from the mods yet?

@Be5, I'm sorry if my tone seems rude, it was not intended to be.

Be5

You are so rude.

@Be5, we are customers just like you.  We are trying to get more information from you, to figure out what went wrong.

You are not taking our advice to help you figure out what has or has not happened, so we can assist you in getting the right information for you to follow up with the moderators.

Stop being a victim here, accept our help, and give us answers so we can get you results.  The community has many knowledgeable people who just want to assist you while you wait.

Be5

Wow great customer service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Be5 wrote:

I know when i bought the add on March14 2019

You can wait for the moderators try to figure it out. You can have this community try to figure it out "lickety split" as someone likes to say around here. You can fume and stew and stomp away in a huff.

Take your pick.

Be5

I know when i bought the add on March14 2019

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Be5 

No one has asked for screenshots of your payment history so we can see what has transpired. Maybe you could. Covering now and then when you thought you bought the add-on.

Then we can try to decipher what might have happened.

Blank out personal info of course.

Be5

lets just forget it  WHATEVER IT IS I WILL BE THE LOSER. I am getting no satisfaction i will just cancell my plan.I GOT CHARGED 28.75 ON MY CREDIT CARD FOR WHAT I DONT KNOW. NOT 23.00

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Be5 wrote:

so why did i get charged on my credit card for 5.75 and 23.00

Are you on the $25.00 per 30 day plan? If yes, then that charge on your credit card is the cost of the plan $25.00 - $2.00 autopay =$23 x 1.12 = $25.76. Where is the cost of the add-on? Are you sure you added it to your plan or is  it sitting there as an account balance?

Please look at you overview page in Self Serve portal.   If your funds without taxes are listed as available funds, the addons didn’t get added.

You can also look at your payment history in Self Serve, to see if the addons were actually added.

Of this was your first time buying addons, you may not have been familiar with the process requiring you to go back and add them again.

Be5

it automatic gets charged to my credit card thats how my account is set up

Be5

its on my statement public mobile vancouver

Be5

so i guess i got ripped off then

Be5

so why did i get charged on my credit card for 5.75 and 23.00

@Be5  a écrit :

28.75 got charged to my credit card for services i could not even use.

There is no add-on us roaming for this amount...even if with the taxes...

US Roaming6

For 10 Days

U.S. Talk, Text and Data Bundle

Unlimited Talk, International Text and 250MB Data for just $20 for 10 days.

$20
U.S. Talk and Text Bundle

Unlimited Talk and International Text for just $15 for 10 days.

$15
U.S. Talk Only

Unlimited Talk for just $8 for 10 days.

$8
U.S. Text Only

Unlimited International Text for just $8 for 10 days.

$8
U.S. Data Only

250MB Data for $10, 500MB Data for $15 and 1GB Data for $20 for 10 days.

From $10

Have you checked your account to see if the funds are listed as available balance, or if payment history shows the addon(s) have been added?

As mentioned earlier, addons are a two step process.  First step is adding funds, second step is to ‘repurchase’ the addon(s).

Be5

I wanted to make phone calls more than texing which i could not do. If i am going to have this much trouble with public mobile i will cancell my plan

Be5

no problem with texing i just tried it

Be5

I havent tried it since i got back

sandpublic

@Be5 wrote:

they keep saying they dont understand my question its very simple i paid for a service in the US THAT DID NOT WORK

When you returned from the US did you have any difficulty with texting the first day?

Be5

they keep saying they dont understand my question its very simple i paid for a service in the US THAT DID NOT WORK

Be5

the moderator is useless.

Be5

yes i did

Be5

28.75 got charged to my credit card for services i could not even use.

sandpublic

@Be5 wrote:

I most certainly would it did not work at all in the US you can check for yourself and see that the phone never did work

Did you have roaming turned on when you were in the US?

ZfromVanC

@Be5 wrote:

I most certainly would it did not work at all in the US you can check for yourself and see that the phone never did work

Best to contact a moderator and they will be able to help you:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Be5

I already did check

Be5

It got charged to my credit card

Be5

Need Help? Let's chat.