cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on for US roaming and texting

Evilone53
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a 10 day add on fo US roaming and texting but when I try texting I get a message saying I do not have the add on. Is there something I need to do to make it work 

5 REPLIES 5

Evilone53
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes I am. I went through the purchase add on process again and it successfully installed. Thanks

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Evilone53  are you in US right now? remember US roaming and texting only works when you are in US.

Jackhyf63

@Evilone53 sory to hear that you are having issues.  Check you account to make sure the add on is actually purchased.  It is a two step process.  If you see funds in the account, it means you only completed step one.  Second step You need to re-purchase the addon and the money then comes out of available funds.  If you don't see money in available funds, you will need to message a MOD for assistance.

austinhuang

@Evilone53 wrote:

I purchased a 10 day add on fo US roaming and texting but when I try texting I get a message saying I do not have the add on. Is there something I need to do to make it work 

Check if you apply to this situation posted earlier this morning. If so, re-purchase the addon ONLINE and ask mods for refund.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@Evilone53Check your account to make sure it shows the addon, if it does then restart your phone.

To purchase an addon the funds have to be in your account BEFORE you buy it, and it won't automatically take it off your credit card if you have autopay.

Need Help? Let's chat.