cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add fund$ to account

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

I want to manually add funds to my account in preparation for plan renewal. Can I do that without removing my autopay ? Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hairbag1 wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@hairbag1  Yes, you can from your self-serve account or by calling 611. 

Logged into My Account / Make Payment...then where to ? Can't seem to navigate to a place that will accept payment without removing autopay.

That's the screen, Make a Payment.  It should allow you choose how much you want to pay.  The top says AutoPay, but you can still make a manual payment below that.

Should see.....Payment type: Select an amount

Your choices will be 'Amount Due' or 'Other (enter the desired payment amount)'

Then click Submit.

@NDesai wrote:

Logged into My Account / Make Payment...then where to ? Can't seem to navigate to a place that will accept payment without removing autopay.

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hairbag1 wrote:

I want to manually add funds to my account in preparation for plan renewal. Can I do that without removing my autopay ? Thanks in advance.

Yes, you can make a payment anytime; it will be added to your Available Funds.  That's what some us of are already doing, so even though we have AutoPay setup our cc never gets charged by AutoPay since we've already made a manual payment earlier or have enough rewards to cover the plan cost.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@hairbag1 wrote:

Yes, you can make a onetime payment via selfserve online or you can call *611 and make a payment with  the cc that is on file without affecting your AutoPay status.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Need Help? Let's chat.