cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add family memeber to my account

Sunshine-754
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can I add another user to my account? and if so would the autopay be $4 per month?

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Sunshine-754 wrote:

Can I add another user to my account? and if so would the autopay be $4 per month?

@Sunshine-754  Accounts have to be separate but you can use the same payment card and an email alias so that way you will be able to manage both accounts using the same payment info and email address.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you do what is mentioned below your monthly savings would be $3(2 autopay +1 referral ) your friends $2 autopay + a$10 one time credit.

@Staliger wrote:

@Sunshine-754 wrote:

@Sunshine-754  Hi, no. There is only one user per account... However, you can order a sim for your family member and use your referal code, so both of you could get some rewards. + Add autopay to that user so he/she could save extra $ per month.

Yeah, @Sunshine-754 . Each number needs its own account, own email, and a sim.

As for your rewards, you get $1 a month off for referring, your family member gets a one-time $10 credit to their account withing 72 hrs. You can put both accounts on the same credit card or seperate ones and you each get the $2 autopay credit every month if you choose autopay.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately PM does not offer any family plans to share minutes/texts or data.  

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Sunshine-754 wrote:

@Sunshine-754  Hi, no. There is only one user per account... However, you can order a sim for your family member and use your referal code, so both of you could get some rewards. + Add autopay to that user so he/she could save extra $ per month.

Need Help? Let's chat.