Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add credit card to account

19jessicapaul85
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

21 REPLIES 21

@GiangHuong 

Before ou log into your account make sure you clear your browser, use secret/incognito mode in chrome or Firefox. Log in and go to the top of your overview page and click on payment. You have two choices : one time payment or manage autopay. If You want to register your card on the account and recieve the $2 autopay reward add you credit card and register for autopay. You can make a payment from there or choose one time payment.

If you register your card use your cards billing address and enter it exactly except don't use the unit/apt box put your apt # before your street address ( 101-123 First st.) and don't put a space in the postal code (X0X0X0) and USE ALL CAPS if necessary. You can then make a payment from your card.

GiangHuong

I need to pay my bill. I like to add a credit card on my acc

merged

@Ranjitmohal what is your question or post?

Don't be shy here, we all love to help in a small way. 

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@19jessicapaul85, what is your question?

• How to add a credit card?
  • Want to get a credit card?
  • Credit card is working in my self-serve account?

For us to help, a little more information would be great. Don't be shy here, we won't bite...well, some might!

@Ranjitmohal hi is there something we can help you with?

@Ranjitmohal 

You can add your cc via self service.

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

Enter the credit card address Exactly as it appears on your statement.

Leave the apartment field blank. If needed enter your apartment number in the street address field.

Enter your postal code without spaces unless there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space.

Note: The credit card will get locked after a few failed attempts. You will then have to contact a moderator for assistance to have it unlocked.

cc.jpg

Ranjitmohal

Ranjitmohal

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
Spoiler

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

@19jessicapaul85 

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!
To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

2Capture.PNG

Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"
Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

If you're having trouble registering or updating your credit card, here are a few tips you can try: 

1. Make sure the billing information you entered is exactly as shown on your credit card statement.
    2. Do not include any apartment/condo/suite numbers, and do not enter any special characters or abbreviations in the address line.

Hope this helps!

@19jessicapaul85 hi there is no need to duplicate your post do you have more info it would be helpful thanks 

sidhu326
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you are trying to link your credit card to your account follow these steps

1. Go to selfserve.publicmobile.ca and login in

2. Click the payment tab

3. From here you can make a one time payment or sign up for auto pay.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks @JoyLuck I was confused

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Do you need help? Do you have a credit card issue?

19jessicapaul85

@19jessicapaul85 

Clear your browser, use secret/incognito mode in Firefox, chrome or safari as they work best. Make sure you copy your address from your billing statement exactly except put no space in the postal code and do not use the unit/apt box. Add the unit number at the beginning of your street address. USE ALL CAPS if necessary. Enable autopay to recieve your $2 reward.

@19jessicapaul85 Use the screenshot below on where to do it 

Make a patment.pngWhen entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

Stay safe. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Add your card in self service. Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

Enter the credit card address Exactly as it appears on your statement.

Leave the apartment field blank. If needed enter your apartment number in the street address field.

Enter your postal code without spaces unless there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space.

Note: The credit card will get locked after a few failed attempts. You will then have to contact a moderator for assistance to have it unlocked.

cc.jpg

19jessicapaul85

Add credit card to account

Need Help? Let's chat.