cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-On Activation and Timing

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello good folks of the PM community,

I just read @Alan_K's Knowledge Base (KB) article on add-ons and noticed I could not reply to it with a question so I started a thread here.

I just want to know if add-ons can be purchased at any time and if their activation (i.e. the time they start to be usable on your phone) is instantaneous or do you have to wait for your next monthly anniversary date?

Thank you in advance and have a great day.

2 REPLIES 2

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@6500K Add-ons can be purchased at anytime and it should be added instantly in your account. All add-ons other than the US Roaming add-ons will stay in your account until you fully use it regardless of how many renewals you go through. However, US Roaming add-ons have a 10 days expiry limit. 

lemew07
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@6500K wrote:

Hello good folks of the PM community,

I just read @Alan_K's Knowledge Base (KB) article on add-ons and noticed I could not reply to it with a question so I started a thread here.

I just want to know if add-ons can be purchased at any time and if their activation (i.e. the time they start to be usable on your phone) is instantaneous or do you have to wait for your next monthly anniversary date?

Thank you in advance and have a great day.

Hey how you doing. The only package I have purchased is the canada and USA long distance addon and it expires when the 200 minutes are all used. As for the data addons I do believe they have a 10 day life span from activation. Under plans in the detais section you should get most of your questions answered. Hope this helps Cheers Lemew

Need Help? Let's chat.