Cellalynn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am activated but can not put in my voucher to process payment 

4 REPLIES 4

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Cellalynn wrote:

When you put in the voucher make sure to double-check the numbers of the PIN that you put in. If you miss a digit or reverse a digit you could end up putting in the wrong number. According to Public's website, you shouldn't have any issues when paying with a voucher to activate. If after a few hours you still can't activate it open a ticket click the link here to --> SIMon, ask to speak with a human about an account created question then open the ticket. 

Payment methods accepted by Public for activation.

Credit card or Visa Debit card issued by a Canadian or American financial institution and is registered to a Canadian or American address, or a Public Mobile payment voucher.

@Cellalynn if you have access to your self service account. You can add at least 3 vouchers at a time using the one time payment option. See where to go below:

Make a patment.png

Welcome to the community. Stay safe. 

@Cellalynn 

Are you trying to pay for your activation? Or are you just trying to add funds to your account? 611 is the easiest way to add funds. Dial 611. Press ( 1 ) then press ( 1 ) add your voucher pin #. You will get a text confirming your added funds/amount along with a voice confirmation from 611.  Check your voucher against the ones listed on this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Cellalynn wrote:

Sometimes it takes up to 24 hours for the voucher to become active. When did you purchase it? Are you adding the voucher by self service or dialing 611.

If you are using self service make sure you clear your history/cache and then open a new browser in incognito/private mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.