Did you mean: 

Activation help

Noahramage7716
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Im trying to activate my plan with a visa debit card and its not working 

9 REPLIES 9

@Noahramage7716 wrote:

Hi ive tried all that and its still saying my payment information is incorrect 

You can already ask help from the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened. Waitning time is few hours to 2 days.

Noahramage7716

Hi ive tried all that and its still saying my payment information is incorrect 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Noahramage7716 wrote:

Hi I tried on another computer but it’s saying my sim number is  reserved and I can’t even get to the payment part now

The activation is held in a session at the server end. Wait about an hour and try again. Clear cache/cookies first and maybe incognito/privacy mode.

Watch your debit account. If it gets charged beyond your expecting it then don't proceed.

ninja'd by everybody 🙂

@Noahramage7716 wrote:

Hi I tried on another computer but it’s saying my sim number is  reserved and I can’t even get to the payment part now

@Noahramage7716  That's because you sim is temporarily locked in the old session. Clear your cache/browsing history remove all cookies associated with activate.publicmobile* and try another browser / disable add-ons / private browsing / incognito. If you are using safari / cell phone go to a real computer and if all that fails, wait an hour and try again.

@Noahramage7716 wrote:

Yes you need to wait 50 minutes to try again. And clear the cache and close your page and do the activation again.

Noahramage7716

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Noahramage7716 wrote:

Are you trying to add your card for autopay?

Click the My Account buttom top right of this page.

1) Login to Selfserve, click Payment tab.
2) Below "One Time Payment" and "Manage Auto Pay" options there is a very small link
"Manage my card - Update or remove my Credit or Visa debit card"
3) two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"

Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

Hope this helps!

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Noahramage7716 wrote:

@Noahramage7716 Make sure No "#" before your unit if you live in apartment, and no space in postal code. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Noahramage7716 wrote:

Did you try in incognito mode or with a different browser?

Need Help? Let's chat.