cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Date (When Joined PM)

Marzipan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there anywhere within My Account that I can determine the date I first received service - as an alternative to searching my credit card records?

6 REPLIES 6

Eister
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just found someone posted a brilliant answer….click on your community Avitar and go to profile, it’s there!

FredsGW
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Viewing the 6-month payment history does not tell you if you joined more than 6 months ago so that does not answer my question: When did I join?

Looking for the e-mail that PM sent two years ago after joining? Wouldnt know how to find that... 

Fred

Marzipan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm marking Sunflowershine's reply as the best solution.

Initially I thought "Payment History" was limited to 180 days, but not so. So just go there and search in your best guessed range to find when the cash started to flow.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

You can also find it on your activation summary, but feel free to send us a message if you'd like this information confirmed @Marzipan 🙂 

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Marzipan wrote:

Is there anywhere within My Account that I can determine the date I first received service - as an alternative to searching my credit card records?

@Marzipan You can go to the "Payment" tab and select "Transaction History", then select the 6 months period you want to search. You will be able to see when the payment being made but not necessary is the posting date on your statement. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marzipan wrote:

If you keep your emails or texts then you should be able to find the first communications from here.

If it was less than a year then you might find your first transactions in your payment history.

Need Help? Let's chat.