cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activated 4 SIM cards but charge 5

Fuselage
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. I have activated 4 SIM cards for my family but when I check my bank account, I have been charge 5. Whom to contact?

18 REPLIES 18

Fuselage

@geopublicI am okay and have no issues if what you said is correct. I would like to try Public Mobile but these issues required attention not just for myself but for all subscribers. Whether this is a glitch or end users issues, the community needed to be educated. If this is a technical bug on their system, this topic needed be shared for good, for everyone's caution.

@Fuselage wrote:

@LovesToPM @LovesToPM @CS_Agent  Here's the screen shot of my banking statement.OnlinePurchase.jpg

@Fuselage  From the secreenshots it appears that you were charged twice for each plan 8 x $25 when you should only be charged 4 x $25. If you go into each account and it shows a balance of $25 then all is good because the $25 balance will be used to pay for your next renewal. If any of your accounts do not show a $25 balance then you just need to wait for the moderator to respond and they will fix it for you. No need to stress PM will make it right. 

Just send a message from each account.

Fuselage

@LovesToPM @LovesToPM @CS_Agent  Here's the screen shot of my banking statement.OnlinePurchase.jpg

Fuselage

@geopublic @LovesToPM @CS_Agent  please find attached payment history. Can someone please help me understand whats going on? This is similar to other 3 SIM account that I have activated at same time on August 6. I will screen capture my banking history. Payment History.PNG

@Fuselage wrote:

@geopublicthanks. What do you mean by PH? Will look at these closer after going to my bank today.

@Fuselage  Payment History

I believe that was just shorthand for payment history.

Fuselage

@geopublicthanks. What do you mean by PH? Will look at these closer after going to my bank today.

@Fuselage wrote:

Hi @LovesToPM

This is not getting any better. Checked my bank account this morning and I was charge again, this time 3x of $26. I have no patience and will get better business bureau get involve on this now. Will contact my bank immediately and will most likely get them invlove.

Still no response from the @CS_Agent

@Fuselage While waiting for the moderator to respond go into the payment history for each account select to show transactions for at least the last 30 days and try to match the charges listed against your credit card charges. Note that the payment history amounts to not show the applicable taxes that were charged on your cc. You should be able to determine fairly quickly were the problem is. If not, post screenshots of your PH minus any personal info and we will be more than happy to decipher the charges for you.

Fuselage

Hi @LovesToPM

This is not getting any better. Checked my bank account this morning and I was charge again, this time 3x of $26. I have no patience and will get better business bureau get involve on this now. Will contact my bank immediately and will most likely get them invlove.

Still no response from the @CS_Agent

@Fuselage wrote:

Sent a message to the @CS_Agent this morning and still no reply as of this time of writing. Sent another message just now and will wait. Feeling uncomfortable as of this moment hoping that my decision for switching over to Public Mobile is not a nightmare waiting to happen.

Hi @Fuselage 

Sometimes we have to wait up to 72 hours for a response.
No worries though. If you were overcharged, Public Mobile will refund or credit you the difference.

Meanwhile you can prepare your bank statement as proof to give to the Moderators if they ask for it.

Btw did you pay through your bank account or credit card? If it was by credit card, sometimes the bank will display duplicate posts of your purchases. One post could show as pending, and another post of the same purchase shows as confirmed purchase. When this happens, wait a few hours, the duplicate post will be removed and then all is well.

Hope you were able to benefit using your referral code for the activations.

Fuselage

Thanks @GinYVR

@FuselageIt takes moderator up to 48 hours to respond to your request.

Fuselage

Sent a message to the @CS_Agent this morning and still no reply as of this time of writing. Sent another message just now and will wait. Feeling uncomfortable as of this moment hoping that my decision for switching over to Public Mobile is not a nightmare waiting to happen.

d_obnd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This happened to me as well. I PMed the moderator team already and waiting for a response. Weird.

Fuselage

Thanks @geopublic

Will check them tonight. I already sent an inquiry to the @Moderator_Team

@Fuselage wrote:

Thanks. How do I contact the Moderator Team? Sorry, I'm new to this.

@Fuselage 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Edit: You should also dial 611 from each phone to see if the extra paymnet was added to you account balance. If it was then it will be used during the next paln renewal.

Fuselage

Thanks. How do I contact the Moderator Team? Sorry, I'm new to this.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You would need to contact. Moderator_team via private message.

Just a FYI if you used the same credit card on all accounts and they renew the same day, you might run into renewal issues.  I would top up manually before renewal to avoid issues. 

Need Help? Let's chat.