cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate Sim card

DARLENE11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have attempted to activate my Sim card all day. My credit card company says they are accepting the pay but public mobile is not. Help

14 REPLIES 14

@DARLENE11 wrote:

Resolved thank you.

Care to elaborate on what did the trick?

DARLENE11

Resolved thank you.

@DARLENE11  The other thing to mention, to get the card to work, is to make sure you're inputting the name EXACTLY as it appears on the card itself, i.e. if there's an initial between the 1st & last names, include that.

DARLENE11

Where do I get a voucher in Sault ste Marie ON

DARLENE11

I did all that. Thank you for your support.

Clear your browser history,  go to private/ incognito mode and try again  @DARLENE11. Enter the credit address as it shows on your statement. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx  - street address. And enter your postal code without spaces.

At this point follow geopublic’s suggestion and use a voucher and take care of the credit card at a later date.

DARLENE11

No error messages

DARLENE11

I keep getting this message uggg  Sorry, we are unable to process your credit card request. Please ensure your credit card details are entered correctly and try again. If you continue to experience problems, please contact your credit card provider for more information. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@DARLENE11  Place the sim card in your device to see if it connects to the network. If it does it means that your card has been activated. Try accessing your selfserve account. If you can't then click here to register your selfserve account.

If you can't connect then purchase a voucher and try activating your card using the voucher.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @DARLENE11 

How does it fail?

Do you get any error messages?

Thanks

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Try clearing your browser history and going to private/ incognito mode and try again to enter your credit card. As long as its a Visa, MasterCard  or American express from a Canadian or American bank or Visa debit. It should be accepted.

Leave the apartment field blank , if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address. And enter your postal code without spaces.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.  Try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot and try again.  If you still need assistance submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.