cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accpunt expired message

anika1105
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I am getting a message which says my acocunt/plan has expired but it wont take any of my payment methods. used three different cards and all failed. It doesnt seem to be an issue with my cards but the public mobile system and also I was on autopay so dont know why account was suspended today.

9 REPLIES 9

anika1105

Thanks everyone for all your help!

I dont exactly know what worked or what happened but it seems to be working now.

I had my card set up for auto renewal but It seems it expired so auto renew didnt apply.

I messaged a moderator and after verifying me, they said I can buy a voucher but in the mean time, I turned off my iPhone complete and turned it back on and somehow now its working.

I tried different versions of my address such as not putting the apartment number or Caps, nothing seemed to be working.

Anyways, funny business but glad its working now

@Anonymous 

Gee thanks. What would I do without you and @CFPartDeux around to fix stuff for me?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

Report phone lost (Suspend.) Log out. Wait 1 min. Log in. Report found (Resume.)

@darlicious 

Fixed it for ya 🙂

@anika1105 

If you have a credit card on file in your account you can pay thru 611 but it now requires your pin # to do so. Vouchers dont require a pin # to be added thru 611.  London drugs, SDM, Shell vouchers can all be loaded immediately after purchase. Mobil has instant top ups.

When you go into your account to make a payment be sure to do the following first:

1. Clear your browser history.
  2. Reboot your device.
  3. Open one tab only.
  4. Use secret/incognito mode with Firefox, chrome or safari.

When adding your credit card billing information:

1. Do not use the apt/unit box.
  2. Enter the suite # in your street address. ie 101-123 1st AVE W
  3. Do not put a space in the postal code. X0X0X0 not X0X 0X0
  4. USE ALL CAPS if necessary.

If you are able to make a payment but it only adds to your balance. Suspend your service using the lost/stolen feature. Report phone lost (Suspend.) Log out. Wait 1 min. Log in. Report found (unsuspend.) Log out. Reboot phone. The system should have taken your payment and reactivated your service. Best of luck.

@anika1105 wrote:

There’s no service:( and I can’t make a phone call/text or use data so account is suspended still

@anika1105 have you tried dialing 611 to pay for your account using your credit card?  You can also buy a voucher to top up your account.  You can check this link by @darlicious Voucher Catalogue

anika1105

There’s no service:( and I can’t make a phone call/text or use data so account is suspended still

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@anika1105 when you go to your self-service, does the status say Expired? Do you have a service now? If yes, perhaps your account is during renewal process, and no need to do anything.

Jukebox

I'm sorry to hear that you may be having issues with your account hopefully it will be resolved soon for you

Reactivate a suspended plan

Missed a payment? After your plan expires, all you need to do is top-up your balance to keep the current plan going. You have up to 90 days to make a payment and, after doing so, your payment cycle will restart and your service will resume.After 90 days of non-payment, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

• Lose access to your phone number, and won’t be able to transfer it to a new provider in the future.

• Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/reactivate-a-suspended-plan

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@anika1105 contact customer support mods to fix your account

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "no service"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

@LurganIeUk ©️2020

Need Help? Let's chat.