cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accout credit after double charge

Nickjanderson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi my previous plan renewed today when i added funds to my account and when i changed my plan i had to add my money to get the new plan and so now ive been charged for both plans and its frustrating because there is no way to get a refund on my previous plans renewal send help please my number is 902322xxxx

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message to Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your account number

- your phone number 

- your account PIN

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Good Luck

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Nickjanderson, this is how immediate plan changes work on this service.  The previous plan and paid service is lost immediately.  Most people select future dated changes so that paid usage is not forfeited.  Having said that, I suggest contacting the moderator team and explaining your situation.  They are generally understanding.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

By the way, please don't post personal information.  I edited your phone number.

joesugarman27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The Best way to handle the problem is to contact the mods. they can help you get a refund. 

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is a public forum and anyone can see the information you post.  So you should remove your phone number.

If you have billing issues, you can contact a moderator directly by sending Moderator_Team a private message.

Need Help? Let's chat.