cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounts

Matthews4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i am wondering how I would be able to transfer money from one account that I don't use anymore to my new account 

9 REPLIES 9

Instead of arguing, you could just send a private msg to the CSAs, ask "Public Mobile employees" yourself.

What's the point of soliciting answers or advice from other users in the public forum then challenging the intent or reliability of their responses because they're as "unofficial" and "uninformed" as you are? Juvenile behaviour. Sometimes the real world gives you answers you didn't expect and didn't want to hear, deal with it.

@Anonymous  That request has been asked before in the past and it was refused.  You don't have to be a PM employee to know that information. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Quigley wrote:

@Anonymous  It's not allowed so no use asking if it can be done.

@Quigley 

sorry who are you to say not allowed, are you a employer for public mobile,

as i say you can try maybe the can do it for you,

Matthews4

So there is no way to bring money over from another account 

@Anonymous  It's not allowed so no use asking if it can be done.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Matthews4 

you can try maybe the can do it for you

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

@Matthews4  you can't transfer money from one account to another.  There's no refunds because PM is a prepaid service.

Matthews4

So how would I get money that I have on the account I don't use any more to my new account 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Matthews4  Sorry you can't do that here. Public Mobile doesn't allow useers to do that.

Need Help? Let's chat.