cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounts

Carly04
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

I have locked myself out and need to top up my account. Phone number xxx xxx xxxx.

Edit:  phone number redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Drizzy 

Why not turn on the autopay?

Not only will your bill to down by $2 but you'll also score some extra data. I also pay manually, by 15th of the month I name sure that there is enough for renewal (I make sure that I have the whole amount and not only after rewards, I had once rewards not applied by system mistake so I want to make sure I'm covered) 

If it happens that I don't make it, hopefully autopay kicks in. 

You should really consider

Drizzy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been in similar predicament. I usally pay with my card but i dont have auto pay active. But sometimes i an not anywhere near a wifi and for a few months i wasn’t getting a reminder text that top up day was coming. Whatever the reason go to any store that sells top up cards ( most gas stations here have them) and use 611 you

do need any pin or password to top up that way. Then get the account access fixed via forgot password 

Customer service is online here @Carly04 . if you know the answer to your secret question, then you can use the forgot password link to get back into your self service account.  If this doesn't work or you forgot your questions, then contact a moderator and explain your situation. Ask them for a temporary password. Use this private message link to contact them directly  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive

email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Once you are in your self service account, If you are adding or changing an autopay credit card, when entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space). 

Use the screenshot below to see where to do it 

Make a patment.png

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Carly04 hi you are on a public forum please remove phone number top right 3 dots click edit post 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Carly04 wrote:

Hi 

I have locked myself out and need to top up my account. Phone number xxxxxxx.

If you have a pre-registered payment card then you can use 611. Or buy a voucher online or from many stores and use 611.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@Carly04 

Please remove your phone number from public site. You can do it by clicking 3 dots on top right corner.

You can get voucher in the store or in recharge.com and load it through 611.

In a meantime contact moderators https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.