cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

Dilly222
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Is there anyway I can get my account un suspended for like 3 mins. So I can send the transfer to pay my bill lol. I csnt receive the e transfer text due to my account. I dony have visa debit.

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dilly222 wrote:

Is there anyway I can get my account un suspended for like 3 mins. So I can send the transfer to pay my bill lol. I csnt receive the e transfer text due to my account. I dony have visa debit.

PM service is prepaid service.  It is not possible to temporary un-suspend your service. 

Ask the person who sent you the eTransfer to change the method of delivery using email instead of SMS as suggested by @allison1 .

If you don't have VISA debit card, you can buy a PM topup voucher to add fund to your account.

allison1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You could also set the transfer up to email instead of sms. That's if you've got WiFi. Just a thought. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Dilly222 wrote:

Like the man said...get a payment voucher...then dial 611 to pay and Reactivate your account.

Get yourself a prepaid debit card later and set it up to Autopay...you'll get the Autopay Reward of $2 off every time your plan renews.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dilly222 

No. It's only 30 day terms.

If you're meaning paying for your services here then you can use vouchers from many stores or Instant Top-up from a few stores.

You can also use credit cards...not just Visa Debit (or Mastercard Debit). Those "credit" cards can also be the prepaid gift cards.

Need Help? Let's chat.