cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

michaelniles1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account was overdrawn I need to have the situation rectified. How long does it take before someone gets back to me? Yours Michael

10 REPLIES 10

@GinYVR wrote:

@will13amI think upselling is a standard business practice these days?

Indulge me in another question.  If Public Mobile left a sour taste in your mouth, would you consider another Telus brand?  It would seem like a pretty bad way to get people to move up their food chain.

@will13amI think upselling is a standard business practice these days?

@GinYVR wrote:

@michaelniles1Unfortunately human call centres that run 24/7 don't come cheap. If you feel you need that you will need to upgrade to Koodo or Telus.

Do you think this is a planned attempt to move people from Public Mobile to Koodo/Telus? 

@michaelniles1 wrote:

That is really unacceptable customer service 2019

Totally agree.  There has been lots of complaints about this but so far not much real results. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@michaelniles1 wrote:

My account was overdrawn I need to have the situation rectified. How long does it take before someone gets back to me? Yours Michael

You can go to a retail outlet like 7-11 and get a payment voucher then call 611 to add it to your account. Alternative is to use service like ding.com, or recharge.com for immediate payment.

Good luck.

@michaelniles1Unfortunately human call centres that run 24/7 don't come cheap. If you feel you need that you will need to upgrade to Koodo or Telus.

michaelniles1

That is really unacceptable customer service 2019

michaelniles1

Went through the moderator over 48 hours ago still no reply

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It can take 48 -72 hours for a response from a moderator.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@michaelniles1You will need to contact the moderators via the ? in the lower right hand corner. Describe your situation to SIMon, once you think he has enough information type in Submit ticket.

If your phone service has been disabled.. do pay via a voucher in the mean time as it will take moderators a while to get back to you.

Need Help? Let's chat.