cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Account

Hello I forgot my email, password, and also the 4 digit pin. Call me at 204-======= is you can help me. Or does any one know the number for public mobile customer support represent?

Mayor / Maire

Re: Account

@John15

Anyone can access this forum.  Edit your post to remove your phone number unless you want to spam calls.

Send a private message to moderator for help.  Moderator wait time is 3 days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello John,

There is no customer support number for Public Mobile. As mentioned above you would have to message the MODs for assistance. 

Sorry to hear about your issues .If you have already contacted moderator, you can only wait.  

@Tav, there most certainly is customer support at Public Mobile, that is what this forum is for. The community provides subscriber based support for many issues, and only account specific issues are handled by the Public Mobile Moderators, who are employed by Public Mobile.

What you meant to say is that there is no customer support available via voice means.

EDIT:  Apologies to TAV, as advised below, I misread their post.

Tav

@stonechucker wrote:

@Tav, there most certainly is customer support at Public Mobile, that is what this forum is for. The community provides subscriber based support for many issues, and only account specific issues are handled by the Public Mobile Moderators, who are employed by Public Mobile.

What you meant to say is that there is no customer support available via voice means.

There is no customer support number which is what I said. I had to go back and double check my response just in case I spaced and typoed. The support itself is fantastic but no one to speak with if a human voice makes you feel better about your phone issues.

My apologies @Tav, I totally missed the word number.  Please forgive me.

Tav

@stonechucker wrote:

My apologies @Tav, I totally missed the word number.  Please forgive me.

Its all good! Hopefully I didn't come off as a jerkwad!

No worries at all!  Totally a mistake on my part.