cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

John15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I forgot my email, password, and also the 4 digit pin. Call me at 204-======= is you can help me. Or does any one know the number for public mobile customer support represent?

12 REPLIES 12

On the front page of your selfserve

Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment):

Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 6.34.41 PM.png

Horseman

When I go to my usage it only says how much I have left. What I want to know is when my day starts is it the 21st or the 22nd or 24th or 25th.

@Horseman  hi the day it starts is when your 30 day cycle starts Smiley Happyifwhat you are asking is when you start to use your data you can see that in your self serve account in view my usage

Horseman

I would very much like to know the day my data starts. What I don't need is the day that I pay.

No worries at all!  Totally a mistake on my part.

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@stonechucker wrote:

My apologies @Tav, I totally missed the word number.  Please forgive me.

Its all good! Hopefully I didn't come off as a jerkwad!

My apologies @Tav, I totally missed the word number.  Please forgive me.

Tav

@stonechucker wrote:

@Tav, there most certainly is customer support at Public Mobile, that is what this forum is for. The community provides subscriber based support for many issues, and only account specific issues are handled by the Public Mobile Moderators, who are employed by Public Mobile.

What you meant to say is that there is no customer support available via voice means.

There is no customer support number which is what I said. I had to go back and double check my response just in case I spaced and typoed. The support itself is fantastic but no one to speak with if a human voice makes you feel better about your phone issues.

@Tav, there most certainly is customer support at Public Mobile, that is what this forum is for. The community provides subscriber based support for many issues, and only account specific issues are handled by the Public Mobile Moderators, who are employed by Public Mobile.

What you meant to say is that there is no customer support available via voice means.

EDIT:  Apologies to TAV, as advised below, I misread their post.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Sorry to hear about your issues .If you have already contacted moderator, you can only wait.  

Tav

Hello John,

There is no customer support number for Public Mobile. As mentioned above you would have to message the MODs for assistance. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@John15

Anyone can access this forum.  Edit your post to remove your phone number unless you want to spam calls.

Send a private message to moderator for help.  Moderator wait time is 3 days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.