cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account with money and payment is not done on due date

alexir
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all,

Some days ago I filled my account with enough funds (with tax) and today was my due date. Surprisingly we are at the end of the day, I current have no service and the money is still on my account.

Am I missing something...? Please help

Thanks in advance

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Bogdana550132 if you're still having trouble, please click here to send a private message to the moderator team for assistance.  Please include your phone number and a description of the issue.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

alexir

@Bogdana550132you better sent a PM to moderators...

In my case, today the payment went through and have service on my cell again.

Bogdana550132
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 4 days ago I filled my account with enough funds and I have always a message that there is no service in my phone.  Today I have no service and the money is still on my account.  Please help   Thanks

Bogdana550132
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 4 days ago I filled my account with enough funds and I have always a message that there is no service in my phone.  Today I have no service and the money is still on my account.  Please help   Thanks

@alexir, I would check under the rewards tab and see what date they have with your renewal. I find that one more accurate and with your plan being data only is it possible you have used your data and your actual renewal is tomorrow. I find a one day difference between the main page and the reward page

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

alexir

Hi @SD08 and @ShawnC13

Yes,my plan is only data and I didn't have data today... on account status there's a red "plan expired". I am going t contact a moderator then.

Thanks both for your help

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@alexir, so you are not onautopay?  See i don't know if when you don't have autopay if you have to purchase the plan again.  I am ure someone with experience like this will mention something.  You should private message a MOD though

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

@alexir wrote:

Hi all,

Some days ago I filled my account with enough funds (with tax) and today was my due date. Surprisingly we are at the end of the day, I current have no service and the money is still on my account.

Am I missing something...? Please help

Thanks in advance

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

When you say that you have no service, are you simply referring to an "expired" status on your account?  If today was your payment due date, then here's what to expect:
1. Expiration of completed period. Account will show "plan expired" on payment due date.
2. Conversion of all rewards to available funds at midnight; rewards reset. Payment is not collected yet at this point. Account will now show "Your account has been suspended" in big red letters.
3. In the early hours of the morning, available funds will be used (if any), credit card will be charged (if necessary), and plan will be renewed. Account status will then show as "active."
Throughout this process, your service should be uninterrupted.

However, if your service has actually stopped (can't make calls or use data), then it looks like your renewal may have failed.  Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your e-mail address and phone number.  More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.