cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account was suspended, autopay feature failed

Extinque
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is my first time seeing my account suspended, I have always used the autopaying feature to make it work but suddenly today. It didn't pay at all and I lost data for the entire day which was critically important. 

I entered a new credit card and paid but I don't want this to happen again. Can I a moderator please make sure of this please?

And also when will I get my data back, I am still offline! 

4 REPLIES 4

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there,

Great job guys! 

@Extinque in order to check the error go online my friend and use SIMon for create a ticket.

All the best,

PM Team 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Extinque wrote:

This is my first time seeing my account suspended, I have always used the autopaying feature to make it work but suddenly today. It didn't pay at all and I lost data for the entire day which was critically important. 

I entered a new credit card and paid but I don't want this to happen again. Can I a moderator please make sure of this please?

And also when will I get my data back, I am still offline! 

@Extinque...just as a suggestion...a couple of days ahead of your subsequent renewals,  log into My Account and manually add the plan cost equivalent to your Available Funds. You'll still get the Autopay reward as long as you keep autopay enabled. 

This was a suggestion I learned from a few long-timers around here... I do this before every renewal and it seems to make the renewal process happy. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Extinque  If you decide to try the lost stolen trick there is a good chance that your rewards will get messed up and will need to be corrected by a moderator. Best to just submit a ticket.

To submit a ticket to Public Mobile do the following: PMST.png

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@ExtinqueSince you have been a long term member, try the well used Lost / Found trick or add $1 to your account and see if the rest will give you back your data.

I would suggest leave a month's balance in your account, so even if autopay fails you won't loose service.

Honestly I don't think even the moderators can gurantee it won't happen again.

Need Help? Let's chat.