cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account topped up but not taking payment

132123baby
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey my plan expired on the 30th... I topped up my account yesterday morning with the full amount it said.. but it still hasn't taken my payment and reactivated my phone... Can any one help or know what's going on and why it's taking so long

8 REPLIES 8

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@132123baby  If your phone continues to work, don't worry it will happen.

132123baby

@gblackma 

Ok thanks... Hope I can get it working again... 

@132123baby since that isn't working,  contact a moderator and ask them to apply payment and for your pin it's a good thing to have . Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

132123baby

@gblackma 

I have tried..... I don't know my pin for the online thing. 

It says my plan this month is only $10... I have $12 on my account that I topped up yesterday.

@132123baby  You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or can also use 611 to make your payment( once you know your 4 digit pin):
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Let us know if it works. Thanks

132123baby

I did do that twice... And I just submitted a ticket... 

132123baby

Yes I did that and it just wants me to keep making payments. I did it with my first payment... And then I did it 2 more times with 1$ each... And it still hasn't worked. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try making a manual payment of a $1.  You could also try making lost and change it back found but it could potentially lose any rewards.  If you are still having problems then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.