cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

rachelpettigrew
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently cancelled my credit card because of fraudulent activity on it. I am on autopay and it got declined because I hadn’t changed the card yet. When I went back and changed my card it said account suspended but I have made the payment and it says my payment due is 0.00. I really need my phone plan for work. (I also rebooted my phone)

4 REPLIES 4

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@rachelpettigrew  Had a similar issue a year ago that cleared  overnight. So try all the suggestions now and check again in the morning if they fail. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

cin7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

Start a conversation with the virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.

Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators (https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437). You’ll need to login first to your Community account for the link to work.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@rachelpettigrew wrote:

I recently cancelled my credit card because of fraudulent activity on it. I am on autopay and it got declined because I hadn’t changed the card yet. When I went back and changed my card it said account suspended but I have made the payment and it says my payment due is 0.00. I really need my phone plan for work. (I also rebooted my phone)

@rachelpettigrew hi go into your self serve if you see a reactivate button press it and restart your phone 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@rachelpettigrew wrote:

@rachelpettigrew, do you see the amount of your plan sitting in Available Funds?  I would contact the Moderators by using the Chatbot which is the chat bubble in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.