cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Gal222
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My husband has been on auto pay for over a year and suddenly his phone is suspended. They have not tried to take the funds from his account. The funds were there though. ? 

34 REPLIES 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wendy2 wrote:

My phone has been suspended and the only thing I can think of is the cc has a new expiry date, I entered the new expiry date but I still do not have phone service, what more can I do 

@Wendy2 

If you have successfully added a payment card then now you need to make a manual payment from it to reactivate your account. Maybe even click the reactivate button.

Wendy2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone has been suspended and the only thing I can think of is the cc has a new expiry date, I entered the new expiry date but I still do not have phone service, what more can I do 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Gal222 wrote:

My husband has been on auto pay for over a year and suddenly his phone is suspended. They have not tried to take the funds from his account. The funds were there though. ? 

@Gal222 hi does his cc need to be updated in his self serve ? sometimes autopay fails do you see a reactivate button there if so press it 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Log into the self serve account and either make a manual payment or purchase a voucher and call 611 to make a payment.  Also you can pay using recharge.cim or ding.com but there is a service charge.  If you still need further assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right corner.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/top-up-your-account

Need Help? Let's chat.