cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Fransiska
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My account is temporary suspended as I forget to renew my CC. Attempted to log in to self serve (twice changing password) always failed.

can you please help?

Thx

4 REPLIES 4

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Fransiska wrote:

Hi,

My account is temporary suspended as I forget to renew my CC. Attempted to log in to self serve (twice changing password) always failed.

can you please help?

Thx

If forgot password isn't working, you need moderator you reset it.

You can buy from recharge.com and the 611 method said earler to add it to your account.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Fransiska wrote:

Hi,

can you please help?

Thx

@Fransiska  Click on the ? bottom right of your screen. Type selfserve password reset. Simon will provide you with a password reset link that other customers have said that it works whn the reset password link from the website does not.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  Also you could buy a voucher or use recharge.com and then call 611.

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Fransiska wrote:

Hi,

can you please help?

Thx

You can always make payment on the phone using 611 so it is not suspended.  You can then figure out the log in issue after.  

Try waiting 30 mins to log in and use incognito mode when doing so.

Need Help? Let's chat.