cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

stan24
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Account suspended and I tried reactivating angbpaying with my credit card and even adding a new card but won't let me. Now I am out of service.

6 REPLIES 6

@stan24 

The private messaging system can be frustrating especially when your account is not working. Moderators need to verify owner of account prior to helping the customer.  Hopefully, you will hear back from them by tomorrow.

@stan24 wrote:

Moderator contacted me this morning and asked me to verify my account through a link. Did that but no response or update after. Having no customer service is really frustrating and I think I regret signing up. Thinking of switching to a post paid plan.

While waiting for modertaor, try cycling phone off/on. Try the other suggestions already provided.

Did you try calling 611 to add payment to your account ?

stan24

Moderator contacted me this morning and asked me to verify my account through a link. Did that but no response or update after. Having no customer service is really frustrating and I think I regret signing up. Thinking of switching to a post paid plan.

@stan24 

Website is finicky.  You can try a different web browser, clearing cache or incognito mode.  Chrome incognito works well with site.  

With credit card information, make sure address matches exactly the billing address of credit card.  If apartment number, leave that section blank.  

If that fails, you may need to contact moderator.  Expect 1-2 day wait.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If you need service right away, buying a voucher in store or online via recharge.com (service fee) and pay via self service account.  

stan24

Didn’t work..

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try going into your self-serve account and reporting your phone as lost/stolen.  Reactivate it shortly after.  Also try manually adding $1 for a payment.  If it does not work you could also try paying with a voucher.

If you still have problems then trying contacting a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.