cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended ???

Marc11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I pay for my account with my mastercard.....usually 2 weeks in advance, as i did my last payment for this month on April 27th....  as it renews on the 9th of every month....

But when i logged in just now to check on my account..... it says "account suspended"

and my cc was billed on April 29th....

anyone have any idea whats going on???

thanks

marc

5 REPLIES 5

@LuzM wrote:

I had to pay twice auto-pay + to get the Line back ? 

I can’t talk to any body now.

You can write a private message here to the moderator...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 . But hopefully you can see your paymant in your available funds in your self-serve account or in your HISTORY PAYMENT? If not write the moderator for help. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

LuzM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had to pay twice auto-pay + to get the Line back ? 

I can’t talk to any body now.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Auto pay is supposed to work as advertised.  There was bunch of reported auto pay problems reported a few weeks ago.  The issue was officially reported as resolved.  Perhaps not or the bug came back.  Here is the announcement covering the problem. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Resolved-System-issue-expired-select-cu...

peetee1974
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just sent a PM myself, auto pay didn't go through properly. Funds available are there but it didn't process through to keep the account active. Plan Expired message this morning. What's the point of Auto Pay if we have to come back here to rectify every month. Switched plans 2 months ago, it's happened 2 month in a row.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

You will need to contact Moderator Team to get this fixed.

FAQ is here The Public Mobile Moderator Team

Public Mobile has to do something about this. Seriously we are seeing too many customers with similar issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.