cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Connor17
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received a message on my profile saying my account was suspended unless I paid my balance.

i paid the balance, and was later charged (presumably auto-pay) again. So I’ve paid double for this months bill.

how do I go about getting one of my payments back?

5 REPLIES 5

nickelante
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I second the motion(s) to just let the credit roll-over to take care of next month.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Connor17  During plan renewal you should ignore that message since you are on Auto-Pay.

The funds currently in your account will automatically be used during your next plan renewal so a refund is not required.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You might be able to request a refund from a moderator but you would be better off to keep the credit in your account.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Connor17 hi you may be better off leaving it in your account to pay for your next renewal as it  takes up to a month for a return off funds but if you wish contact a moderator  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator    check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle
Spoiler
@Connor17 
Check your available balance.  You should have enough funds for next month payment.  It is usually easier to leave the funds to be used for future payments.  It takes up to one month to get a refund anyways.

If there is no extra available funds, you may need to contact moderator.  

@Connor17 
Check your available balance.  You should have enough funds for next month payment.  It is usually easier to leave the funds to be used for future payments.  It takes up to one month to get a refund anyways.

If there is no extra available funds, you may need to contact moderator.  

Need Help? Let's chat.