Did you mean: 

Account suspended

gc11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why is my account suspended? Payment is due today may 14. Credit card is good

8 REPLIES 8

@gc11 wrote:

Sorry, but your payment was actually due yesterday/beginning of today. There is a cosmetic bug in the self serve system that makes it show the start date of the new plan renewal cycle. It will even go as far as saying that you have until 11:59pm today to pay. This information is incorrect. You actually had until 11:59pm yesterday.  I know that the errroneous error message is the fault of Public Mobile, but you actually did receive the correct numbers of days of service. If you have Autopay enabled, that appears to have failed. You'll have to make a manual one-time payment to get your service working again.

@mpcdesign wrote:

@gc11 , don't worry, it's how the system works, everybody goes through this. As long as you have available funds or have available funds you should be fine. For example, mine is due for renewal but I know I have enough funds as my current balance and available funds are $39! 

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 12.58.06 PM.png

It's too late in the day for a renewal from this monring, and it's too early in the day for a renewal that will happen tonight for a customer to be seeing that message.. The OP's post means that the account really is suspended.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@gc11 , don't worry, it's how the system works, everybody goes through this. As long as you have available funds or have available funds you should be fine. For example, mine is due for renewal but I know I have enough funds as my current balance and available funds are $39! 

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 12.58.06 PM.png

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is normal for your account to be suspended on your renewal date.  As long as your service works just ignore it.  Once your payment is processed then it will update to active.

@gc11  The normal PM renewal process is expired, then suspended, payment comes out at 2am est (on the self service account date) then the plan resets for the next 30 day cycle at 6am est. Once your phone is working properly ignore it. Just check for you 611 payment thankyou text message around 12.03pm est. tomorrow.
Renewal process screenshots https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/If-I-have-a-credit-35-00-does...

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@gc11 wrote:

@gc11  If your phone services are working, then there's nothing to worry about, unfortunately on the day of renewal there is always this alarming message showing that the account is suspended. 

If your phone isn't working then maybe first try restarting the phone and if that doesn't help try topping up your account with one dollar and restarting the phone.

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gc11 Hello is it possible you received a new credit card recently if so it has to be updated in your self serve account

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@gc11 at renewal your account will go through expired suspended to active. 

Does your phone work? If it does do not worry about it. 

If it is not working you should contact Mods tommake sure everything in your account is good. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.