cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Zubair1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I changed my auto-pay card three days ago and now it is saying "Account Status: Plan Expired". There is no due amount that I can pay to activate my account. 

I cannot send any text or call. But I did receive a voicemail. 

Can anyone know how can I solve this issue? 

Is there a number that I call from another carrier? 

Thanks in advance. 

Zub

4 REPLIES 4

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Zubair1 wrote:

Hi, 

I changed my auto-pay card three days ago and now it is saying "Account Status: Plan Expired". There is no due amount that I can pay to activate my account. 

Thanks in advance. 

Zub

@Zubair1   Did your renewal cycle happen after you changed your CC on file?  If it did does your CC transactions show the payment to PM?

If your payments happened on time and everything looks correct on both the CC and PM's payment history, you can try the lost/stolen trick and see of that gets the account/services reset.

Log into your account, select plans/add-ons tab, select phone lost, suspend service, log out and wait 5 mins.  Log back in and Resume service, log out and restart your phone. 

If nothing helps then you'll need to wait for the moderators assistance.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Zubair1 

Is today your renewal date?

If yes, check your payment history.

If PM has not took money from your autopay card, this is the reason for the expired status.

Since your phone is not working, you should add enough fund to your account so that your available fund in your account is equal or more than your plan fee.  Then, click on the reactivagte current plan link to get your phone working again.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Did you restart your phone

Try adding one one dollar to it then restart

If none work contact moderatorshttps://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Zubair1 wrote:

Hi, 

Thanks in advance. 

Zub

@Zubair1  access your selfserve and click on the re-activate button. If that doesn't work then try adding $1 to your account via a one time payment. If that doesn't work the purchase a voucher to get you account going again.

You can also submit a ticket to PM for help. 

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.