cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

ggd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received the following text from PM today:

Public Mobile here. We recently sent an SMS with an incorrect renewal date. No services were impacted from this notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.

The renewal date they stated was for tomorrow,  Jan 4. Today my PM Overview page tells me my account is suspended although I have Autopay. My phone still works. Should I top up or just assume the Autopay will clear tomorrow?

7 REPLIES 7

@nmahady wrote:

Hello,

My balance was nil so account was inactive. I just paid 10 dollar, please reactivate my line. 

I'm assuming that you're on a $10 plan?

@nmahady  Log in to your account . If it doesn't say active click on the reactivate button. Log out. Reboot phone. Your services should be working. If not come back.

nmahady

Hello,

My balance was nil so account was inactive. I just paid 10 dollar, please reactivate my line. 

@ggd wrote:

Thanks Chuck. Actually  it's tomorrow at 11:59 payment is due. I'll wait and see

Payment is due today. There's a new bug and it shows the wrong date.

@ggd , That is unusual, this usually happens at about this time on your renewal day, not 24 hours before, so keep a close eye on your phone and as to whether it is working. 

It's up to you, but if you consider messaging a moderator now, they won't do anything to hurt your situation. But if your phone DOES STOP working by morning, you'll have a headstart on a solution. If the msg disappears and stays working, you can just say it's fixed when they respond to authenticate your account.

To contact a moderator, create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand (e.g. no service, can't send texts, can't call out or no data). Answer Simon's questions until you get here

Spoiler
supportticket.png

@CS_Agent will respond to your concern through the community's private messaging system, usually within 48 hours.

Watch for this indicator of a private message, probably from a moderator.

privatemsg.png

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST; Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

ggd

Thanks Chuck. Actually  it's tomorrow at 11:59 payment is due. I'll wait and see

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If today is your renewal day, your phone is fully functional and you have autopay, yes you should disregard that message and it should clear by early tomorrow morning, @ggd .

Need Help? Let's chat.