cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

CCoupe85
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did the auto pay but it never takes the funds out of my account and it’s always getting suspended, help pls

5 REPLIES 5

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Master2001 wrote:

It’s a good practice to manually add fund in advance, you will still get autopay $2 discount.

In your account, click on Overview, My Rewards, you will see "As of today your estimated payment is:" that is the amount you need to add in your account.

Yup ... I found this to be the best way to always have a balance in my account. And as mentioned above I still do get the $2 auto pay discount.

Master2001
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It’s a good practice to manually add fund in advance, you will still get autopay $2 discount.

In your account, click on Overview, My Rewards, you will see "As of today your estimated payment is:" that is the amount you need to add in your account.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@CCoupe85 , the self serve account always displays suspended status during the renewal process.  The duration seems to have gone up a lot in recent times.  What matters is that your service continues to be available through renewal.  If you don't lose service, leave the account alone and let auto pay fo what it was intended to do. 

Master2001
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Make a payment manually to cover you plan.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@CCoupe85Which account are you talking about? Your Public Mobile account balance or your bank debit card / credit card balance? The payment system if required takes money from any balance in your Public Mobile account first, then if it need more money to cover the prepaid amount, it will draw on your bank / credit card balance.

If your autopay consistenly fails ie you loose service at the end of the month. You can try to put in another card. It is a weird quirk of Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.