cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

NoEmailSupport
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Account suspended even though I am on autopay and my credit card did not expire. Why?

28 REPLIES 28

@selling_things wrote:

I've tried making a one time payment. Still didn't work, tried using a different card, still doesn't work.

Try dialing 611 to make payment.

Alternative is to scroll to top of this page and click Get Help, then Chat with Simon.

selling_things
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've tried making a one time payment. Still didn't work, tried using a different card, still doesn't work.

Lauremartie

@Metal1967. I added the $50.00 after

@Lauremartie 

I have removed the picture from your post as it contained information about your account that should be kept private.  Please go ino the My Profile section of your Community account, open My Photos, All Images, move the mouse pointer on top of the image and click on the "x" to delete.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lauremartie 

Did you addthe 50$ before expiry or after?..

Lauremartie

My balance is 0.00 and can't use my phone no calls non text nothing. Can anyone help me resolve tgat problem please.

Thank you

imaged removed by computergeek541 as it contained personal information

mike_menapace66

same  problem here

Prakashb

ame issue lot of other people are facing in bulk, wondering what PM is working on it to fix it asap

BMOBILE

Account Number - xxxxxxx

The last time I made a payment was on April 13, why the xxxx my phone is not working. It says there is not enough money to complete the call. What is going on?

This is extremely disturbing and I am loosing calls without a service. What is going on.

Below is the proof of payment. I want my service back NOW and I need compensation.

Apr 13, 2019Unlimited Canada-wide Talk/Appels Illimités au Canada $23.00$0.00
Apr 13, 201930-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours $10.00$23.00
Apr 13, 2019Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit$33.00 $33.00
Mar 14, 2019Canada-wide talk + international text + calling features / Appels au Canada + messagerie texto + options d’appel $33.00$0.00
Mar 13, 2019Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit$33.00 $33.00

Apr 15, 2019OPONLINE PURCHASE 13APR2019PUBLIC MOBILE BC$37.29 

(edited by computergeek541: removed personal information and revised language)

carolyn31

i do not have auto pay i pay with vouchers and i litterally just paid my bill on the 20th i even got the text that said succesful and my phone was working all day yesterday. It was this morning when i tried to make a call that it had siad my account is suspended this is why i am so confused and quite frustrated i will have to wait to speak with the moderator because something went very wrong with my account i jus paid my bill what a waste of money

carolyn31

that is a long wait time i had sent them a message already this morning. Public mobile should not have taken out their call center now there is more waiting time to fix issues i would rather wait on hold. Well thanks for the help. All i can do is switch companies if my issue does not get dealt with soon, i cant afford to wait days for their assistance it is quite ridiculous.

@carolyn31  a écrit :

my account is suspended and i paid with a voucher on the 20th and i recieved the text from public mobile stating my bill was due then. Now this morning i tried to make a phone call and it is telling me my account is suspended and my bill is due today. No clue what happened and why but i even have a $15 balance in my account. Since public mobile took out call center it seems there are so many issues. Can someone help me figure this out i cant even find a way to directly contact anyone from public mobile to fix this for me i just dont get it!

And that's what @RobertQc explained in his message above...

If your service is suspended and your phone is not working then "Simply make a one-time payment from the “Payment” tab in Self-Serve and opt to pay the “Amount Due”. This will cover the new plan cost less any partial payment that was taken. After successful payment, your services should be fully reactivated. If your services aren’t restored, please reach out to our Moderator Team ASAP and they will help get things sorted out. "

If your current "amount due" shows $0, try private browsing / incognito mode or call 611.

If no matter what you try you cannot make a payment with your card you can go to recharge.com and purchase a payment voucher

Unfortunately, sometimes auto pay fails. Think of auto pay as a method for public mobile to charge you IF your account does not have sufficient balance. If you have sufficient balance it does not need to autopay, but auto pay is still configured so you get the reward. I highly recommend everyone to top off in advance as this process can prevent the somewhat common occurrence of autopay failure which causes a HUGE pain in the butt account suspension and loss of service.

@carolyn31  a écrit :

my account is suspended and i paid with a voucher on the 20th and i recieved the text from public mobile stating my bill was due then. Now this morning i tried to make a phone call and it is telling me my account is suspended and my bill is due today. No clue what happened and why but i even have a $15 balance in my account. Since public mobile took out call center it seems there are so many issues. Can someone help me figure this out i cant even find a way to directly contact anyone from public mobile to fix this for me i just dont get it!

You can reach the moderator here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days..

carolyn31

O and i am new to this so im not sure if my question is in the right place but i couldnt find any way to make my own topic and question except to reply

kazoo

My experience with autopay was better. I had set up with a card that was compromised a few weeks ago, but I failed to update my cc on PM site. Got the text "we're soon taking $". Went to PM site to check. Big "suspended" message, but then also message saying "ignore if using autopay". But it showed I still owed money. Twigged that cc was bad, changed it out, did a payment, service all good. 

The "suspended" message with the "if autopay, ignore suspended message"  message is confusing, as I'm sure is obvious even to the back-end billing pointy heads. That in my case the "suspended" message was in fact true because my cc was bad might have led to even greater confusion. Thankfully, I'd had my coffee and was awake.

NoEmailSupport

Thanks to all especially Mayor Robert. @RobertQc

Payment with the credit card online did not work. Payment @611 did not work.

Payment with vouchers at Recharge.com worked. Service has been restored. There were no issues with my credit card and the issue lies somewhere with Public Mobile.

No direct email or chat support and 1 to 3 day moderator support on a public forum is ridiculous.

The lesson I learned is to manually pay ahead of time and don't rely on autopay.

I'm going to shop around again and I'm willing to pay more for reliable service and first-world support options. If I switch it won't be to Telus or Koodo because of this experience.

Nonetheless thanks to all who assisted me this evening.

WickedSwami

I had this issue about a month ago, my solution was to head to my nearest Shoppers and purchase some vouchers in the amount of my bill owing. After I messaged the moderator team they were able to apply my vouchers to my account, I sent them photos of all the vouchers, and the reciepts in my message. 

I would reccomend this as a temporary way to reactivate your account, as it probably has yet to charge your credit card. 

@NoEmailSupport wrote:

No service is available.

Woman Sad

Unfortunately, you need assistance from the Moderator Team. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue. Usually they answer within in 24 hours, but can take a few days.

Do not send multiple messages. This increases the queue and adds to the time moderators take to locate all your messages. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data). 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@NoEmailSupport

By chance, did your credit card recently change?  IE expirary date?

Read what @RobertQc told you before now.Smiley Happy

@NoEmailSupport wrote:

No service is available.

Woman Sad

@NoEmailSupportCan you post a screen shot of your account overview (but blur out your name/email/account number/personal details)

"Simply make a one-time payment from the “Payment” tab in Self-Serve and opt to pay the “Amount Due”. This will cover the new plan cost less any partial payment that was taken. After successful payment, your services should be fully reactivated. If your services aren’t restored, please reach out to our Moderator Team ASAP and they will help get things sorted out. "

If your current "amount due" shows $0, try private browsing / incognito mode or call 611.

If no matter what you try you cannot make a payment with your card you can go to recharge.com and purchase a payment voucher.

If you are still in a "current market plan" you can try doing a one time manual payment and then doing a plan change. Once paid if it still doesn't reactivate you can try the "lost/stolen" trick or add another manual $1 payment. LOST/ STOLEN TRICK HERE Remember to reboot your phone after each step.

NoEmailSupport

Renewal date is today.

NoEmailSupport

No service is available.

Woman Sad

@NoEmailSupport wrote:

Thanks. I made a payment now and received;

Unable to process this transaction. 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

So autopay is not reliable, what's the point then?

Any services (talk/text/data) working right now? When is your renewal date?

@NoEmailSupport wrote:

Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

@NoEmailSupportThink of auto-pay as way to save $2 a month / get a bonus 500mb of data. or an absolute last resort possibility IF your account does not have sufficient balance. If you have sufficient balance it does not need to autopay, but auto pay is still configured so you get the reward. I highly recommend everyone to top off in advance as this process can prevent the somewhat common occurrence of autopay failure which causes a HUGE pain in the butt account suspension and loss of service. Autopay for the most part works well, but sadly fails sometimes.

NoEmailSupport

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@NoEmailSupport If your services are working fine, leave it be as it is normal for the account to say expired/suspended during the night of renewal. Check back in the morning and it should say Active. 

If services are not working, check to see if the account require payments. There have been reports of renewal failure so depending on that we can assist further. 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@NoEmailSupport wrote:

Account suspended even though I am on autopay and my credit card did not expire. Why?

@NoEmailSupportIs your service still working, is today your renewal? If so, its normal to say expired.

If today was your payment due date, then here's what to expect:
1. Expiration of completed period. Account will show "plan expired" sometime before midnight tonight.
2. Conversion of all rewards (including autopay) to available funds at midnight; rewards reset. Payment not collected yet at this point.  Account will show "Your account has been suspended" in big red letters.
3. In early hours of the morning, available funds will be used (if any), credit card will be charged (if necessary), plan will be renewed. Account status will then show "active."

If your service is suspended and your phone is not working then "Simply make a one-time payment from the “Payment” tab in Self-Serve and opt to pay the “Amount Due”. This will cover the new plan cost less any partial payment that was taken. After successful payment, your services should be fully reactivated. If your services aren’t restored, please reach out to our Moderator Team ASAP and they will help get things sorted out. "

If no matter what you try you cannot make a payment with your card you can go to recharge.com and purchase a payment voucher.

If you are still in a "current market plan" you can try doing a one time manual payment and then doing a plan change. Once paid if it still doesn't reactivate you can try the "lost/stolen" trick or add another manual $1 payment. LOST/ STOLEN TRICK HERE Remember to reboot your phone after each step.

Unfortunately, sometimes auto pay fails. Think of auto pay as a method for public mobile to charge you IF your account does not have sufficient balance. If you have sufficient balance it does not need to autopay, but auto pay is still configured so you get the reward. I highly recommend everyone to top off in advance as this process can prevent the somewhat common occurrence of autopay failure which causes a HUGE pain in the butt account suspension and loss of service.

Need Help? Let's chat.