cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Account suspended?

Moderator_Team wrote:

Hey @neilselden,

Thank you for raising concern with us regarding your plan!

I have taken the time to look into it, and everything has been resolved. Please view my private message for more details Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Mary

@Moderator_Team

Interesting... Are the mods going to be using this "Moderator_Team" account to communicate now?  If someone tags this account instead of the mods' individual names, does it go into the help request queue the same way?

It goes into the same queue, but helps with organization and decreases backlog as well as multiple tags Smiley Happy

Mary

Mayor / Maire

Thanks, Mary.  Good to know.  Smiley Happy

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

I'm on auto pay but my payment date is today.. my account says suspended for non payment but the payment did come out of my card

Mayor / Maire

@slatchansingh is your phone still working?  You can still make and receive calls, texts, and get data services?  If so, then please don't panic, as this is actually a normal and unfortunately expected temporary status during your renewal.  As long as your services are working, you don't need to do anything, and when you check tomorrow morning you should see your account is active again.  

If the above applies to you, then please consider voting up (via the bravo button) one or both of these ideas from the public lab: Ndesai's and/or mine.  

On the other hand, if your phone services have stopped working, then please immediately look at the two links at the bottom of this reply to find info on how to send a private message to one of the community moderators for assistance.  One of them should be able to help you fairly quickly.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Mine saying the Same thing I paid on may 24 so if this normal then why say is expired or is suspended when u just paid it.

Mayor / Maire

@Sherry87 you paid on May 24th and it's still showing suspended?  No, that is not normal.  You should contact one of the community moderators via private message.  You can find info on how to do that using the two links at the bottom of this reply.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Mayor / Maire

@srlawren

Sherry87's post here is a duplicate of this thread:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Account-suspended/m-p/155895/highlight/t...

There, they indicated that the renewal date is today. They just made an early top-up payment on May 24th. It's the normal expired/suspended message that occurs at each renewal.

Mayor / Maire

Thanks @SD08.  Yeah I noticed after posting this.  They actually posted on 3 different threads, which is a nightmare for anyone trying to help.  I wouldn't have bothered replying at all had I realized the full story and that folks had already jumped in to help.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for posting this thread:  i also got the message and was worried until i found this discussion.