I have a situation, not sure if it's unique or not.
I'm having an issue with the service. I have auto pay set up. I received the following msgs.
1. Public Mobile here. Thank you for your payment. Your plan has been successfully renewed. 01Dec18 @ 0906am.
2. Public Mobile here. Just a heads up, your payment is due on Dec 05. If you're on AutoPay or have already paid, please ignore this msg. 02Dec18 @0906am.
3. Manual payment, please ignore this message 05Dec18 @1535. My service is currently suspended.
I tried to make an additional paymet to see if that would rectify the issue; the system would not allow me to make additional paymets, because my account payments are up todate.
I've msg'd the moderators +12hrs ago and still no response.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Try lost stolen featurein self serve.
Mods are replying it seems 3 days. So one option if you have an inmarket plan is do an immidete plan change and hopefully that will get service going. Deal with credits etc one service is running.
Can you post a screenshot of your self serve page?
I think it is under plans and add-on tab and then click lost stolen tab then you should be in right area.
mine is doing the exact same thing! so incredibly frustrating! why is it so hard to pay for something, normally people/companies cant wait to take your money
I can't seem to find the lost and found feature on the selfserve page.
[Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
Select [Plan and Add-Ons] tab on the overview screen.
Then select the [Lost/Stolen Phone] tab on the [Plan and Add-Ons] screen.
1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.
If this trick failed to get thing working again, wait for moderator to help you. Moderator wait is 48 - 72 hours.
The exact situation happened to me. I messaged 3 differnt moderators PM and not an answer since last evening . This situation sucks and especially when is not our fault. I am with Public Mobile for 2 and half years now and all loked great. Never had an issue...
Can you pleas help there... where are the moderators and why they dont try to help righ away? I dont think you would like to be with no service on your phone and especially when you work a job that depends on phone calls...
@Leda the moderators are currently heavily backlogged, and taking approx 2-3 days to get back to people. They process requests in a first come, first serve order--your message is in the queue and will eventually get taken care of.
In the meantime, can you please try the steps listed by @popping a couple of replies up? It works for many people in your situation.