cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended, unable to process transaction

mpeters
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello @CS_Agent .  My service is currently suspended and I cannot pay using my previously saved credit card.  The message I receive is "Unable to process transaction".  No details of the card have changed.  Trying to work around the issue, I deleted the saved card and tried to pay by re-entering the card details.  I still cannot pay and receive the same message.  Please help.

Marc

9 REPLIES 9

@mpeters wrote:

I tried to pay using a different card (a Visa Debit card) and this worked.  Thanks for the help everyone!

Happy it all worked out for you:)

@mpetersAt this juncture I suggest you go out to your nearest conveniece store and get a voucher... unsuspend it via *611, get your phone working again and worry about the autopay later. A week is a long time without a phone these days.

@mpetersI am glad you got it working!

mpeters

I tried to pay using a different card (a Visa Debit card) and this worked.  Thanks for the help everyone!

@mpeters wrote:

Thanks everyone.  In an attempt to work around the issue,  I deleted my saved card and so I can't pay using 611.  Incognito mode unfortunately didn't work either.  I have messaged the moderator team directly.

Hopefully, the mods will reply back soon.  Have you tried adding a different card to the account since it won't accept your original card?

mpeters

Yes, the credit card details are correct.  The saved credit card also failed when trying to pay with it.

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Since you deleted your saved card and had to reenter your details when you tried to pay again with it, are you certain that you were typing in the exact name and address shown on your credit card statement? If things aren't written exactly the same, it can cause transaction errors.

mpeters

Thanks everyone.  In an attempt to work around the issue,  I deleted my saved card and so I can't pay using 611.  Incognito mode unfortunately didn't work either.  I have messaged the moderator team directly.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mpeters wrote:

Hello @CS_Agent .  My service is currently suspended and I cannot pay using my previously saved credit card.  The message I receive is "Unable to process transaction".  No details of the card have changed.  Trying to work around the issue, I deleted the saved card and tried to pay by re-entering the card details.  I still cannot pay and receive the same message.  Please help.

Marc

@mpeters To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@mpeters Try using incognito/private browsing mode to make a payment using the cc you already have. If that does not work, try dialing 611 from your phone to make a payment. 

Need Help? Let's chat.