cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended, not reactivated

ayounesb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account was suspended because I deactivated my credit card.

However, I did make a manual payment but my account is still suspended, cannot do anything with it.

34 REPLIES 34

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@ayounesb For how many days it was suspended? Did you try restarting phone? What does your self-service account say - does it have enough fund to cover your plan?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@ayounesb  try hitting the reactivate account button. And restart your phone. Stay safe 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ayounesb wrote:

However, I did make a manual payment but my account is still suspended, cannot do anything with it.

@ayounesb 

If you made a manual payment to cover your plan renewal try the following to get plan re-activated again. (Just keep going down the list)

1. Restart your phone
  2. Lost/Stolen trick 
    lst.png

wait a couple of minutes and then declare your phone found by using the same steps from above and restart your phone.

3. Add $1 to your account funds

If none of the above methods work submit a ticket to the Moderator Team for help.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ayounesb wrote:

If your old account was suspended for longer than 90 days...it's closed for good. You'd need a new sim to start a new account and a different email address.

Need Help? Let's chat.