cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended, not reactivated

ayounesb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account was suspended because I deactivated my credit card.

However, I did make a manual payment but my account is still suspended, cannot do anything with it.

34 REPLIES 34

Just FYI for anyone reading this thread in the future seeking a solution that doesn't need moderator intervention (as this was an unusual case) using the lost/stolen feature will usually reactivate the account. Log in. Report phone lost. Log out. Wait 5 min. Log in. Report phone found. Check status... Active? Log out. Reboot.

@ayounesb wrote:

The problem has been fixed by a moderator,

thank you so much guys 🙂 !

And a big thank you to the moderators, they were quite fast today !

As solutions play a part in determining Community rewards, I have reassigned the solution to the first reply in the thread specificying the need for moderator interaction.

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gblackma 

Nah you already have done so much like pointing out text now and that trick which is really helpful

@brettster99  there's always Google hangouts and dialer combined on Android phones in the US and Canada.. That's all That I have. And everything either uses data or WiFi.  Sorry.

@brettster99 wrote:

@hairbag1 

Yeah I have those on my account from a long time ago and still have them so I don't need to spend the money on add ons. Was just thinking if there is anything else people have done other then those apps and add ons 

Not sure of any other voip app...but perdy hard to beat free using TestNow. Let us know if you find something better than free.

😷

brettster99

@hairbag1 

Yeah I have those on my account from a long time ago and still have them so I don't need to spend the money on add ons. Was just thinking if there is anything else people have done other then those apps and add ons 

@brettster99 wrote:

@benfatto @gblackma 

Are there any other apps that are like Fongo and text now? That would help save mins on the $15 plan or other apps that are a good companion for the $15 plan? 

You can get the $5 / 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on. If you need to call US, there's an $8 / 200 minutes of calling add-on.

Long as you got wifi...TextNow works good for free talk and text.

brettster99

@benfatto @gblackma 

Are there any other apps that are like Fongo and text now? That would help save mins on the $15 plan or other apps that are a good companion for the $15 plan? 

BearFBI

@benfatto wrote:

@BearFBI Consider getting the Fongo or TextNow app. Free calling/texting Canada wide on wifi. Can help keep you connected while PM sorts out the problem.

Me? I think you mentioned the wrong person. I dont have a problem. lol

@ayounesb wrote:

Glad you got it fixed.

As an FYI...most consider it proper Public Mobile etiquette to award your "SOLUTION" to someone other than yourself. Read the responses from first to last to determine who provided the best answer to your initial question...then award the SOLUTION to that answer. You can click the 3 little dots in top right side of your dialogue box to change the SOLUTION and award it to whomever first guided you to contact a moderator for their assistance...and ultimate successful resolution.

@ayounesb wrote:

Glad to hear you got it successfully resolved. For future reference, do you have info on what was the initial problem and how did they fix it ?

Thanks.

ayounesb

benfatto

@BearFBI Consider getting the Fongo or TextNow app. Free calling/texting Canada wide on wifi. Can help keep you connected while PM sorts out the problem.

@ayounesb sounds to me like you are going to need to contact the moderators so they can fix this for you. 

Either contact them through the BOT

or Private message. 

SIMon here:

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Private message alternative:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BearFBI

@ayounesb wrote:

Sadly none of the solutions provided work.

I submitted the issue to the moderated, they replied saying they encounter issues with my account.

I'll let them handle the problem.

Thank you for your help guys.

@ayounesb They replied that fast ? When did you submit the ticket ? 

ayounesb

Sadly none of the solutions provided work.

I submitted the issue to the moderated, they replied saying they encounter issues with my account.

I'll let them handle the problem.

Thank you for your help guys.

brettster99

@ayounesb 

Try the suggestion @gblackma said. If that doesn't work also follow @gblackma 2nd suggestion to fix the problem.

@ayounesb wrote:

When I call the #611, it claims that I have 0 dollars !!!!

On the website, I see that I have the required balance for my plan.

And even when I want to pay, I get the following message:

Your account has already enough balance.

@ayounesb   Have your tried with a clear browser and incognito mode?

BTW sometimes waiting another hour before retrying can also help.

ayounesb

When I call the #611, it claims that I have 0 dollars !!!!

On the website, I see that I have the required balance for my plan.

And even when I want to pay, I get the following message:

@ayounesb wrote:

With the amount due I get:

With the $1 payment, it doesn't change anything, tried hitting the reactivate button afterwards ... doesn't work.

Log in with a different web browser and use incognito mode. Try using Firefox as it works for me.

@ayounesb then try the lost/ stolen trick.  From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone. 

20200504_182846.jpg

If this doesn't work work,  contact a moderator and ask them to reset your SIM. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe. 

@ayounesb wrote:

With the $1 payment, it doesn't change anything, tried hitting the reactivate button afterwards ... doesn't work.

@ayounesb  Dial *611 from your phone to get your account balance. What is your account balance?

ayounesb

@ayounesb have you tried using the amount due? 

20200519_120048.jpg

If this doesn't work try doing a manual one time payment of $1. Then hit the reactivate account button.

@ayounesb wrote:

When I hit the reactivate button, I'm forwarded to the payment page.

When I want to pay, I get an error message:

@ayounesb   Clear your cache/cookies and use a different browser with incognito/private mode enabled and then retry the Reactivate button. 

ayounesb

When I hit the reactivate button, I'm forwarded to the payment page.

When I want to pay, I get an error message:

@ayounesb wrote:

It was suspended last friday, I made the payment the same day.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire
Do you have reactivate button?

@ayounesb wrote:

@ayounesb   Have you tried any of the suggestions yet?  If they haven't worked, then submit a ticket to moderators to have them take a look at your account.

ayounesb

Need Help? Let's chat.