cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended, not reactivated.

jimbrosburrito
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account was suspended because I had lost my debit card, and got a replacement one.

I did update my card details, and changed my plan from thr $15.00/Month- to the $25.00/ Month, and when i chose pay amount due- $10.00 was loaded onto  my account.. and it says "Amount Due:$0.00"

When I try to make a manual payment  ($15.00), I recieve this message saying:

"Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card was declined by your card provider, so this purchase could not be completed. Contact your card provider for more information. Please note this can result when multiple payments are made too close together."

but my account is still suspended, cannot do anything with it.

4 REPLIES 4

@jimbrosburrito If amount due doesn't work try making a manual one time payment of $16. If it works hit the reactivate account option. Stay safe 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@jimbrosburrito you should of made a manual payment of $25 instead of paying amount due. maybe a glitch in the system happened 

I suggest you contact customer support by clicking this link below:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

customer support.jpeg

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jimbrosburrito wrote:

My account was suspended because I had lost my debit card, and got a replacement one.

I did update my card details, and changed my plan from thr $15.00/Month- to the $25.00/ Month, and when i chose pay amount due- $10.00 was loaded onto  my account.. and it says "Amount Due:$0.00"

When I try to make a manual payment  ($15.00), I recieve this message saying:

"Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card was declined by your card provider, so this purchase could not be completed. Contact your card provider for more information. Please note this can result when multiple payments are made too close together."

but my account is still suspended, cannot do anything with it.

@jimbrosburrito  What happens if you try to make a $1 payment? Does it work? 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@jimbrosburrito Contact a moderator and explain your situation. 2 ways to do it. 

To contact the Moderator Team either use:

• Faster way - Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower way - Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

While waiting for moderator help try 

20200519_120048.jpgStay safe.

Need Help? Let's chat.