cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended even with available funds and autopay, possible due to plan switch

cmbarba
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As the title of my message describes, I woke up today to find that my account has been suspended even though I have sufficient funds for payment and autopay enabled. I suspect this is due to my requesting to change plans earlier in my billing cycle. My phone service is vital to me especially today and I was hoping someone could help me resolve this issue.

6 REPLIES 6

Rashpal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the same problem when I changed plan on renewal date. the moderators haven't replied. I had to charge to my credit card to get my service resumed even though I am on autopay.

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The problem seems to be much more prevalent lately. It could be that because of the new plans there is a lot more switching going on, or it may be something about having both old and new plans available and the switching that is exasperating the problem. Either way, the number should go down soon.

@cmbarba wrote:

Thank you, my issue has been resolved, however is this only temporary or is this problem something occurs every time a switch is requested?

The problem with plan switching a bug affecting some people that's been around for a year. No one knows, or is saying, what percentage is affected. On the other hand the moderators quickly repair it.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

cmbarba
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, my issue has been resolved, however is this only temporary or is this problem something occurs every time a switch is requested?

Saray_O

Hi @cmbarba

I'm sorry thay your account was suspended. I reactivated your account with the new $120 6GB plan for you! Could you reboot your phone so it recognizes the change? 

Message me if you have any questions 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

JaK

Hi @cmbarba;

Sorry to hear you are having a renewal issue. Yes, you are probably correct, there have been a number of issues switching to the new plans and the system getting confused over payment. Rest assured that this can be fixed quickly by one of the moderators, you may need to private message them some details so look for one to reply to this thread. Tagging @Shazia_K @Mary_M @Saray_O

Need Help? Let's chat.