cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended even though I've got funds in my account to pay for my plan

coolvehiclefan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My account was suspended even though I've got $53 in my account, how do I get my plan to renew itself? 

7 REPLIES 7

@coolvehiclefan wrote:

How long will it take for my data to start working? My account doesn't say that it's suspended anymore. 

@coolvehiclefan  Did you restart your phone? Also try selecting airplane mode and then back to data mode to see if it fixes it.

@coolvehiclefan wrote:

I tried that and its now telling me I need to topup $42 when I had $53 in my account already. Ugh if this is gonna be a hassle every month it's gonna suck

@coolvehiclefan  Did you by any chance schedule a plan change during your renewal. Was your renewal date correct? When you login to your selfserve account make sure that the Plan due date (Top left of page) is identical to the AutoPay due date (Bottom left of page). If the Autopay due date is before the Plan due date, in some occasions it will cause a problem similar to what you reported.

coolvehiclefan

How long will it take for my data to start working? My account doesn't say that it's suspended anymore. 

coolvehiclefan

It looks like I've got it activated now. Glad that it's working now I just don't understand why it didn't automatically take the funds I put on the account 

coolvehiclefan

I tried that and its now telling me I need to topup $42 when I had $53 in my account already. Ugh if this is gonna be a hassle every month it's gonna suck

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@coolvehiclefan Login to your account try enabling/disabling the Lost/stolen phone feature. This has worked for many users in the past.

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@coolvehiclefan wrote:

My account was suspended even though I've got $53 in my account, how do I get my plan to renew itself? 

You can try the lost/stolen trick, log into your account report your phone lost/stolen, log out for a few minutes, log back in and report found.  Sometimes this resets the account and resolves the issue, also try rebooting your phone.  If it doesn't work then you need to private message the Moderator_Team via the envelope icon and ask for assistance.  It might take a couple hours or couple days for them to respond back.  Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.