cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended despite there being enough credit to pay for two months.

ray222
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a $10 per month plan, but have $29 available in credits. As well as my credit card is attached to the account on autopay. It says my account is suspended because I need to make a payment. What do I do about this?

8 REPLIES 8

Prakashb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I checked all of this before asking, all the settings is fine in my device and no changes done recently. Some problem with public mobile needs to be fixed or I change my carrier please return the money. Got deducted on 23 rd March 

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Prakashb wrote:

Hi, my monthly pay has been deducted from account but I’m not able to use the data. Who can help sort this out 

You need to send a private message to @CS_Agent  and they will be able to assist you with any billing issue that you might have with your account.

@Prakashb wrote:

Hi, my monthly pay has been deducted from account but I’m not able to use the data. Who can help sort this out 

@Prakashb 

Go into network settings and make sure "mobile data" is enabled. Restart your phone. Turn air plane mode ON then OFF. Do you have another phone to try your sim card in to see if data is working? Has data ever been working? Have you tried data on more than 1 app, have you confirmed you have no local data restrictions / firewall settings? Go into mobile data usage under settings and make sure you have not used your local "data limit" and there are no network restrictions

Go into network search and try reconnecting to the network and make sure LTE is set to preferred (even if you have 3g) If was already on LTE, then try switching to 3G, did it help? No? Then go back to LTE. 

Does MMS work? (Not SMS) MMS uses data. Try sending a picture to yourself. Did you get it?

The most likely cause is the APN. You need to configure (Or re-configure even if you have already configured before) your APN settings to be able to send pictures (MMS) and navigate on internet (DATA). Your "Mobile Data" needs to be activated.

Android 

Settings > More / More Networks / Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names > New APN setting (or a plus sign)

Iphone

Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Cellular Network
OR
Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Options > Mobile Data Network.

Name: Public Mobile / Mobile Internet
APN: sp.mb.com
Proxy: Leave blank
Port: Leave blank
Username: Leave blank
Password: Leave blank
Server: Leave blank
MMSC: http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mb/mmsc
MMSC proxy: 74.49.0.18
MMS port: 80
MCC: 302
MNC: 220
Authentication type: Leave blank
APN type: default,mms,agps,supl,fota,hipri
APN protocol: IPv4
APN roaming protocol: IPv4
APN enable/disable: APN enabled
Bearer: Unspecified
MVNO type: GID
MVNO value: 4D4F

Select Save/Done. Select Public Mobile to connect to the Public Mobile network.  

Prakashb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@ray222, your post was very early this morning.  Has it been resolved?  Is your phone in service still?

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ray222   I think your plan renewal date is tomorrow.If it is tomorrow it is "normal" for plan to say suspended and payment will come out tomorrow. Just ignore it! If your renewal is not coming up then it is great that you have sent message to the Moderator.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ray222 wrote:

I have a $10 per month plan, but have $29 available in credits. As well as my credit card is attached to the account on autopay. It says my account is suspended because I need to make a payment. What do I do about this?

@ray222 

If your service is still working and this is renewal time just ignore the messages you see..during renewal you will see your account say expired then suspended..its part of the PM renewal process.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@ray222 First, try clicking the link to reactivate your account. If that doesn't work, manually add $1 into the account and try to reactivate it. If it's still not working you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.