cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended but it says I owe 0$

Fireice2035
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So earlier this month I switched to a cheaper plan... Figuring I can do without the LTE speeds for the moment and have a bit more data (as I was using my data way too fast at LTE anyways). But I let my plan lapse and my account was suspended. Anyways come last night it said I owed 10$ so I paid what it said I owed... Now it is still suspended for non payment. I go to reactivate it just directs me to pay this 0$... I am confused and not sure how to call someone to figure out what's going on. If anyone knows or has experienced this before please let me know. 

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Fireice2035 wrote:

So earlier this month I switched to a cheaper plan... Figuring I can do without the LTE speeds for the moment and have a bit more data (as I was using my data way too fast at LTE anyways). But I let my plan lapse and my account was suspended. Anyways come last night it said I owed 10$ so I paid what it said I owed... Now it is still suspended for non payment. I go to reactivate it just directs me to pay this 0$... I am confused and not sure how to call someone to figure out what's going on. If anyone knows or has experienced this before please let me know. 

@Fireice2035  Did you restart your phone after re-activating. If your phone is still not working then try adding $1 via a onetime payment. If that doesn't work try the lost/stolen phone trick:
To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

Still not working Smiley Sad contact PM. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Note: Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

* Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team *

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

try to using the lost/stolen on the self selve account, find lost/stolen, then log out, then click found the phone. if still not working, send a private message to MOD team @CS_Agent 

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Fireice2035 

click @CS_Agent  to send them a private message 

Need Help? Let's chat.