cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended - autopay did not work

Rickray4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
hi - i noticed that my account has been suspended and autopay did not work for my credit card. What is going on? I tried to pay the amount owing and it will not take it. How does one fix this as I cannot pay on the site.
11 REPLIES 11

@echo852 wrote:

This has happened to me now. I have been using the same card for over a year, nothing has changed, and now my account is suspended. And I can't make a payment. 

I know this isn't ideal, but until you can figure out why autopay didn't process your credit card properly, you could purchase a top up voucher from a retail location or from recharge.com to get your service running again.

echo852

This has happened to me now. I have been using the same card for over a year, nothing has changed, and now my account is suspended. And I can't make a payment. 

MissJEJ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had the same issue with my sons account.  I logged on mobile and tried to pay it did not work.  I had to log on the laptop and then it worked. 

@Rickray4 wrote:
hi - i noticed that my account has been suspended and autopay did not work for my credit card. What is going on? I tried to pay the amount owing and it will not take it. How does one fix this as I cannot pay on the site.

Rickray4

I have contacted moderator.

I have three accounts on the card.  Three different amounts and three different dates.  Al has been working beautifully since the summer but today on my main number is when they decide to block me.  Not nice. Not impressed. 

People have to to five accounts on one card, but you never know when it will start disliking the card. It may be the same amount and the date

I agree there is lots of room for improvements.

Best to contact moderators now so they can remove the flag from your card. 

Rickray4

So. I did manage to call the credit card company and they said there was no issue on their end.  I called 611 and it said my card was blocked so I believe that this was done by public mobile.  The only thing I can think of is that the same card is used to auto pay for three accounts, my mum, my kid and my own.  PM needs to be a little more careful on blocking accounts or allow me to merge them somehow because this is ridiculous.

@Rickray4 Double check if there is no issue with your cc. Also verify cc transaction to see if payment has been gone through or not. Try another cc or get PM voucher from local stores such as Superstore, London Drugs, Walmart, Wow mobile or online at recharge.com (extra fees will be charged).

Rickray4

Thanks

You can try 711 or gas station

Don't worry as long as you're registered with autopay you should be getting rewards no matter where money gives from

In a meantime contact Moderators

There will probably gonna be issues with rewards as the account was not active for 30 days, but since it's not your fault you should also ask moderators to adjust it (if they already don't after you contact them about the payment)

If you have hard time getting through Simon to a human you can try to message directly https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 in that case there will be no ticket created and you will have to authenticate manually and very important reply that authentication is complete

Rickray4

Reactivate button does not work.  I takes me to the payment section.  I have tried three cards now and each does not work.  I restart the phone all the time.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Rickray4 

You can try clicking reactivate

If there is issue with the credit card, you can try different one.

The card may be flagged if the payment fails too many times, but moderators can help with that

If in rush and can't wait for mods you can also go to a gas station or 711 and get a voucher

Don't forget to restart phone after payment

If no credit card or voucher will go through you will have to contact moderators

Need Help? Let's chat.