cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended and not reactivated after payment

darina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

like in all other cases, my account was suspended, though I was on autopay. I paid manually in the morning yesterday. It hasn't been reactivated since then 😞

I don't think it's normal to take so long for a procedure that is supposed to be automated.

7 REPLIES 7

mmai

Hi there,

My account is also suspended after top-up..Can anyone take a close look at my account, please? 

Bell3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Login in to your account and check your payment due date on top portion and bottom portion (auto pay) auto payment due date. Both dates should be same, check that first. If dates are not the same, remove auto pay option and reinstate that again to get the both dates the same.

If that does not help send a private message to the moderator team

darina

Thanks, @Lieux. I did it a few times already, but somehow I'm still stuck with a phone that's no better than a brick 🙂 I think I'll have to see what the moderators say...

Just 1 little try if you didn't already.. @darina reboot your phone.

darina

Thanks, @Dunkgirl. I did it, but it didn't work. I contacted the moderators 🙂

Have a great day!

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@darina wrote:

Hi,

like in all other cases, my account was suspended, though I was on autopay. I paid manually in the morning yesterday. It hasn't been reactivated since then 😞

I don't think it's normal to take so long for a procedure that is supposed to be automated.

Is your account shows ACTIVE or SUSPENDED? If active try the lost/stolen trick if suspended you can try to put 1$ more in your account to try to restart the service. If nothing help write a private message to the moderator.

And I put manually the amount of my plan each 30 days just few days early of my renewal date...just in case....and I can still have my 2$ credit..

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darina wrote:

Hi,

@darina 

Try the lost / stolen trick. Log into self serve. Click Plans & Addons. Click Lost/Stolen phone. Click Suspend service. Log out of self serve. Reboot phone. Wait 10 minutes. Log back in. Go back to the same place and say found phone. Reboot phone.

If that does not help send a private message to the public mobile moderator team. Click this to message them.

Need Help? Let's chat.