cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended and I can't remember the email address to login to update payment details.

s64797
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm sending this message from an account associated with my second phone, but it is concerning my issue with another phone account which is locked out. Service has been suspended because a payment didn't go through with an existing credit card. So I have to update the credit card information on file but I can not login as I do not remember my profile username/email (I hardly ever log in). Please help as this is urgent and a severe interuption for me. Can any moderate please provide the email/username associated w/ my account?

Please. I am waiting on this.

7 REPLIES 7

@s64797 wrote:

I can not find a way to buy a voucher online and there is no way for me to go to a retailer. I am in a welcome centre. I have tried the emails I use and none are recognized or work with public mobile. Is there any way at all to make an online payment or reset info through an SMS to my mobile? I feel like I have zero options right now. Please anybody?

@s64797  Click here to by a voucher online. Please note there is a service charge with purchasing a voucher online via recharge.com

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@s64797 

you  can buy voucher online from recharge.com then apply it via *611

Anonymous
Not applicable

@s64797 wrote:

I can not find a way to buy a voucher online and there is no way for me to go to a retailer. I am in a welcome centre. I have tried the emails I use and none are recognized or work with public mobile. Is there any way at all to make an online payment or reset info through an SMS to my mobile? I feel like I have zero options right now. Please anybody?

recharge.com

They charge more than in a store but you pay for the convenience. If you have a cc or Paypal then you can use them. Then use the voucher code that they send you, in the 611 service.

s64797
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@s64797  as mentioned buy a voucher and top up by dialing 611.

as for logging in how many email addresses do you have?  you could try the forgot password feature and try the various emials addresses you have.  invalid email address will return an error valid ones will take you to teh next step.

you could also look in your inbox for any welcome emails from public mobile.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@s64797 Hi if your issue continues you can contact a moderator here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@s64797 wrote:

I'm sending this message from an account associated with my second phone, but it is concerning my issue with another phone account which is locked out. Service has been suspended because a payment didn't go through with an existing credit card. So I have to update the credit card information on file but I can not login as I do not remember my profile username/email (I hardly ever log in). Please help as this is urgent and a severe interuption for me. Can any moderate please provide the email/username associated w/ my account?

Please. I am waiting on this.

If your cc is valid then try the 611 service to make the payment.

Edit: if not valid then you can buy a voucher and use that in the 611

Then sort out your cc matter.

Need Help? Let's chat.